Registration is now open for Mortgage Bankers Association’s Risk Management and Quality Assurance Forum, Sept. 10-12 at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge in Phoenix.
Focusing on the industry’s most timely and critical issues, the MBA Risk Management and Quality Assurance Forum 2013 helps you balance risk versus reward by providing targeted, practical solutions to your unique challenges.
Get comprehensive, expert information on the hottest topics, including:
• Latest information and tools to manage risk at your institution and improve loan quality in your production and servicing processes
• Ways to mitigate repurchase and indemnification risk
• Stress-testing your mortgage business to manage credit and interest rate risk
• Possible impact that Qualified Mortgages/Qualified Residential Mortgages could have on how you underwrite loans and evaluate risk in the future
• Best execution strategies for community banks to manage their portfolio business
Watch your email in the coming weeks for announcements regarding educational sessions, informative speakers, valuable networking opportunities and ways to save money on registration and hotel accommodations.
The MBA Risk Management and Quality Assurance Forum features MBA’s new Shortcut Registration. Try it today: http://events.mortgagebankers.org/RMQA2013/login/eventregisterlogin.aspx.
Who Should Attend
• Chief Risk Officers
• Chief Underwriters
• Chief Appraisers
• Heads of Mortgage Operations
• Heads of Modeling and Analytics
• Senior Economists
• Lead Financial Analysts
• Quality Assurance Managers
• Heads of Compliance
• Heads of Audit
• Fraud Investigators
• Production Staff
• Servicing Staff