The Mortgage Bankers Association’s Regulatory Compliance Conference takes place Sept. 29-Oct. 1 at the Renaissance Downtown Hotel in Washington, D.C.
We’re down to the wire--are you ready?
Compliance deadlines are around the corner and by now your organization is knee-deep in preparing to implement new rules. Make sure you have a solid understanding of what will be enforced in a few short months.
To efficiently build policies and procedures to comply with new rules and requirements, you must first become an expert on what lies ahead. Get in the center of it all in our nation's capital and attend MBA's Regulatory Compliance Conference to hear directly from regulators, lawmakers and industry experts to get the timely information you need as our industry braces for January regulatory deadlines.
Don't let piles and piles of new rules overwhelm you. Take control and get the information you need to meet compliance deadlines. Receive updates on developments in the following areas and much more:
• Ability to Repay/ Qualified Mortgage (QM)
• Loan Officer Compensation
• HOEPA, Appraisals and Escrow
• Fair Lending and Disparate Impact and Other Enforcement Issues
• Risk Retention and QRM
• UDAAPs--Marketing and Advertising Rules
• SAFE Act and other state law developments
• Examination and Supervision
• Government Housing and Secondary Market Developments
Who Should Attend
• Inside and outside counsel
• Compliance officers
• Company executives
• Government relations professionals
• Policy directors
• Quality assurance professionals
• Anyone working to implement the new regulations
To register, visit http://events.mortgagebankers.org/RegComp2013/Login/eventregisterlogin.aspx. For more information, including accommodations, visit the conference website: http://events.mortgagebankers.org/RegComp2013/default.html.